As a tenant here is what you can expect:
-A Paperless Online Portal System in a desktop or mobile APP form (in app store or play store for apple/android) to sign in to which allows access to your individual tenant portal system that includes:
1. all signed documentation shared with you and available 24/7
2. Online payments with direct auto-draft capabilities, credit card payment availability (fees may apply) and a running ledger of your charges and credits.
3. A work order/ maintenance system where you can share your current repair needs and report maintenance requirements for urgent or non-emergent requests. Typically vendors are assigned within 24 hours of work order requests being assigned and they work directly with the tenant to schedule convenient times.
- Semi Annual inspections between management and tenants that provide tenants the opportunity to have preventative/ deferred maintenance completed on their homes at the suggestion of the management company and approval of the owners. This includes larger projects when needed and long terms repairs to ensure the owner is keeping up with the well being of their investment.
- Monthly or quarterly newsletters with tips on preparing to purchase a home, community events, general knowledge information and insight
- 24/7 access to speak on emergent basis with the company owner or property manager. As a small business we create relationships with our tenants that tend to last beyond the time frame of a yearly lease.
As an owner here is what you can expect:
- upfront and honest communication
- competitive monthly management fee pricing (we take a percentage of your rent) and a yearly accounting fee
- No fees while vacant!
- flexibility and dependability
- electronic direct deposit service available
- Access to a secure and private Owner's Portal with all of your documents, information on your statement of accounts, ability to contribute money if needed and access to any and all work orders and invoices related to your property
- communication via email for international or out of state clients
- participation of professional CPA accounting firm and one of the areas most reputable attorney firms to handle accounting and legal processing